- Fixed an issue that caused DLSS results to look slightly blurry.
- Fixed a few sound issues which may relate to "sound of doom" in MP matches.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong team to be declared the winner if a player was killed in overtime.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player or hideout boss killed spectator troops during a hideout duel.
- Fixed a crash caused by loading an old save that starts immediately with the siege aftermath menu, (which has been changed in new versions and contains pillaging options).
- Fixed a crash caused by average item price calculations.
- Fixed an issue that directs the player to a peace menu while raiding a settlement even though no peace occurs.
- Average gold amounts of towns are increased.