Version 1.104 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- Tweaked the accuracy of the british and austrian light dragoons to make them more balanced with the other dragoon classes.
- Changed several maps to make them more balanced.
- Fixed a bug with commander battles, that did not allow anyone to spawn.
- Fixed a client side crash that happened often when joining a busy server.
- Fixed a melee exploit, that worked through switching a musket between melee and fire mode rapidly.
- Fixed a exploit that allowed a player to instantly reload a weapon that has recently been picked up from the ground.
- Fixed a lot of small map errors and glitches, and battle spawnpoints that were outside of the map border.
- Fixed a lot of small troop skill problems, like some troops were able to ride horses whilst their not supposed to, or could run faster than troops of the same class.
Version 1.006 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- Added “Litovskiy Ulanskiy Polk”, Lithuanian Lancer Regiment, to Russia.
- Added new swords for British Musicians and 95th Rifles, Austrian Infantry and Jägers.
- Added new wall scene props for mappers - in desert and wood styles.
- Added more destruction stages for some walls (that are commonly used in custom siege maps) and improved their textures.
- Added new French Officers pants.
- Pioneer earthworks can now be removed by using the shovel in alternate mode (accessible by press X).
- Added the top ten community maps from the mapping contest.
- Released full source code for modders.
Version 1.005 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- You can now surrender to the enemy by pressing P on your keyboard (configurable).
- Added the ability to change your 3rd person field of view, use the plus and minus buttons on your numpad.
- Added a new map: Fort Hohenfels
- Redone the hit detection and damage calculation of the bayonet upper stab. It should now have the exact same code as the lower stab, but still need a different block direction.
Version 1.004 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- Added a new map: Hungarian Plain
- Various updates to maps, fixing bugs and improving performance.
- Round time in Battle mode now starts after the first player has spawned, to allow slower clients to spawn within the 30 sec spawn window.
- Made Toggle Walk a configurable game key, in the place of the Warband native zoom key.
- Equipped the Russian Jäger NCO with a firearm.
- Added a full Russian translation.
- Added preview images for Fort Boyd and Fort Lyon in the admin panel.
- Stray horses will now not run away anymore, unless they take damage.
- Added anti-cheat protection for the zoom exploit.
- Added an icon on the Conquest flag selection map, showing your current position.
- The player beacon icon is now located a bit above the player.
- Changed the maximal defender lives that admins can set for siege from 5 to 10.
- Added a open/close caption to the doors.