- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a smithy in any town.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the inventory while moving items with the drag function.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when players conquered one of the Scout Enemy Garrison Quest Settlements while having the quest active.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a kingdom during a siege event.
- Fixed a crash that happened when players tried to become a vassal while they were in an army.
- Fixed a hideout crash that occurred when players attacked an empty hideout. It should no longer be possible to attack empty hideouts now.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when peace was declared during simulations.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to the main storyline mentor characters dying.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after the rival gang leader quest mission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after marriage barter if the marriage partner was in an army.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the “Find hideout” main storyline quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player died.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in some save files when attacking a neutral party and starting a war with their faction.
- Fixed crashes/bugs that occurred when a non player hero died in battle and bugs related with his/her disbanding party.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during passive usage of weapons (couch lancing & spear bracing).
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to the brother character not appearing after save & load.
Save & Load
- Fixed the issue "Could Not Create Save data" for players with unicode PC username.
- All deleted/removed/changed items from .xml's will become "Trash" items. (Some old saves that used crafting were crashing because they tried to load deleted items. This should be resolved now.).
- Minor text fixes and localization updates.
- Chinese localisation updates.
- Simplified chinese translation file row fix.
- Improvements on khuzait_village_b and khuzait_village_c.
- Various visual bug fixes on some scenes.
- Added new workshop wall scene props.
- Updated cloth patterns and some mesh details for two battanian chainmail armors.
- Improvements on several Empire building models.
- Fixed an issue in the army management screen that occurred while closing the popup if the player's influence was below 0.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nameplate of the main party to not appear when starting a new campaign.
Battles and Sieges
- Fixed a bug which crashed the game when the player transfered troops to custom formations in battle and then gave formation orders.
- A minor position calculation error in the formation AI was fixed.
- Cavalry aiming had some errors on hills, which resulted in cavalry not hitting the enemy at all. This was fixed.
- Fixed attacker's formation and boundary issues on sturgia_town_b.
- Fixed certain weapons that were stuck to dead agents and were randomly disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with death cam in battles.
Character Development System
- Added 18 combat-related archery skill perks. This completes the archery skill perk tree.
- Added 19 combat-related crossbow skill perks. This completes the crossbow skill perk tree.
- Added stewardship experience gain for heroes that have been assigned as governors.
- Opening Face Generator screen with 'V' is re-enabled in the main map. But the hair and beard options are limited to a few simple ones. For haircuts, the Barber NPC can be visited at any town center.
- Fixed a bug that caused a change of the epic perk under Smithing.
Clan and Party
- Fixed a bug that allowed marriage to be proposed for dead heroes.
- Fixed a bug that caused newly assigned governors to not to appear in the settlement menu.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Fixed a bug that caused prisoners to become neutral yet remain captive in some situations after the AI that besieged a castle that held the prisoners made peace with the owner.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Fixed a bug that caused settlement tooltips to display the number of ransomed prisoners incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong menu to appear after the player selected an aggressive action in the conversation with an army member.
Quests & Issues
- New quest "The Art of The Deal" added.
- New quest “Lady's Knight Out” added.
- Fixed a bug that led to the bandit party in a caravan ambush quest to stay stationary after battle.
- Disabled dying chance for Radagos and brother. Added a 30 years time limit to the first phase of the storyline.
- Fixed a bug where Radagos' hideout could not be created properly.
- Fixed issues that caused Radagos to be dead in his hideout or other bandit bosses to appear.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player's death to cancel the Neretzes' Folly quest.
- Added scaling influence costs for the Lord Solutions of the quests “Lady's Knight Out”, “Overpriced Raw Materials” and “Extortion by a Robber Knight”.
- “Nearby Bandit Base” quest can now be taken only from villages.
- Some text and dialogue improvements for "Army Needs Supplies" quest.
- If a player is waiting inside the “Army of Poachers” quest settlement, the quest menu will be opened automatically when poachers arrive at the village.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Deliver the Herd” quest to become impossible to complete.
Conversations & Encounters
- Added a few new dialogues and comments for guards and other NPCs.
- If a player is waiting in a village and the village gets raided by someone, the player will be directed to an encounter menu which allows them to join the raid - either by helping the village or helping the attackers.
- There was a visual bug showing butter in inventories as unavailable while players were within settlements. Butter is once again allowed within cities.
- Steppe Marauders and Raiders are now assigned as Horse Archers.
- Rhomphalias now use "Bent Razor Head" as their blade.
- Khan's Guard units now have an additional set of arrows instead of their one-handed mace.
- Ridged Short Gladius Blade (Battania_blade_2) can not be used as a two handed sword anymore. The blade itself was too short as the name implies.
- Blunt Arrows have issues with inconsistent damage. It won’t be possible to purchase them for the time being.
- Infantry can now dismount mounted enemies with hooked guarded spears. Battanian Oathsworn and Picked Warrior are the troops with this feature. Spear Guards with Dismount feature are: Double Huge Hooks With Fur Covering, Double Hooks, Weighted Long Thorns, Singular Hook Wing, Double Hook Wings and Double Thorn Wings.
- You can now use new heroes for custom battles. Heroes with couch lances, long bows and more are available for your custom battles.
- Disabled wounded character animations in inappropriate situations.
- Added cheat commands to change settlement loyalty, security, militia and prosperity.
- When entering a village, your companions now use battle outfits instead of civilian outfits.
- Fixed a bug which made hideouts belong to the player faction.
- Improved crash logging for the dump system.
- Fixed a bug that caused some settlements' security value to be NaN.
- Lords hall character agent spawning algorithm improvements. The settlement's owner will spawn on the throne but if the kingdom's ruler is inside the settlement, the ruler will override it.
Design & Balance
- Fixed a bug where inaccuracy for shooting/throwing wasn’t applied on horseback.
- Reduced the maximum inaccuracy for throwing weapons.
- Adjusted the movement inaccuracy for archers and made it more consistent between MP and SP.
- Visual improvements all around on the new skirmish scene, Port at Omor. Atmosphere was changed, because it was hard to see Aserai troops on the scene. Bug fixes for physics issues and problems with getting stuck.
- Blocked the gallery (but not stairs) of flag C.
- Added railings to stairs at C to indicate where they can be jumped off from.
- Made stairs faster to traverse for cavalry and infantry.
- Some small detail work.
- Baravenos Encirclement
- Added a new breach to the G flag.
- Overhauled the G Flag.
- Moved a lot of defender spawns.
- Added some new destructible wooden structures.
- Made some of the current structures destructible.
- Adjustments to lighting.
- Some detail work (replaced old trees, improved terrain for low settings, physics fixes etc.).
Other - Miscellaneous
- Fixed some troops appearing too old.
- Auto team selection button will put the player into the team with a low amount of players.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after changing the graphics settings.
- Missing camel rider falling animations added.
- Fixed a bug that caused battering rams to not deliver damage.
- Fixed a bug that stopped range indicators on siege weapons from moving.
Discuss the patch here: