- Fixed a Save & Load crash that occurred because of armies that were on an invalid navigation mesh after map changes and had the wrong parties attached to them.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after a rival gang quest battle mission.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating a kingdom during a siege.
- Fixed a crash that happened when the Company of Trouble issue quest completed.
- Fixed a crash that happened when a party tried to disband and merge to a neutral city with prisoners that are in a war with the disbanding party's faction, but not in war with the merge city's faction.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after character creation.
Save & Load
- Fixed a crash that happened during saving.
- Chinese localisation updates.
- Turkish translation updates.
- Minor text and punctuation fixes.
- Removed old sheep model. Added new sheep model and animations.
- Fixed lighting issues on one of the Empire Towns (empire_town_h).
- Fixed gate problem on one of the Aserai Castles (aserai_town_b).
- Tree size corrections were made (flora_tree_high_004).
- Minor texture improvement on harness Saddle of Aeneas.
- Added new Battanian chainmail armour (battanian_chainmail_armor_03).
- Improved Select Ruler, Policy, Make Peace, Declare War and Expel Clan decision panels in kingdom decision popup.
- Fixed some localisation issues.
- Added new crafting material icons to inventory.
Battles and Sieges
- Fixed an issue on siege tower connection to Khuzait castle walls.
- Improvement on some of the Battania villages.
- Fixed a bug that caused sieges to continue in the background if a player became a prisoner during the siege.
Character Development System
- Entering the character creator window with V key is enabled again but hair and beard options are kept limited to few basic ones. Hairs and beards can be changed using the barber NPC.
- Fixed missing perk description parts in Non-English languages.
Clan and Party
- Disabled infertility chance and instead introduced a reduced pregnancy probability with every additional child.
- Fixed a bug that caused a governor companion to disappear from the governed city.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to pay 0 influence while asking lords to join their army through the dialogue option.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Fixed a bug that caused a settlement claimant decision to be proposed for enemy kingdoms.
- Fixed a bug with clearing old diplomatic states when joining a kingdom.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Fixed a bug that caused alley gang leaders to start the conversation with the wrong dialogue after the second phase of the fight.
Quests & Issues
- Notable Wants Daughter Found quest:
- Companions will get more scouting experience when completing this quest.
- Quest rewards (relation changes, Renown changes) won't scale with issue difficulty.
- Quest effects (quest giver power, town security) won't scale with issue difficulty.
- While searching for the daughter, the player's scouting skill amount will affect the quest.
- If players activate Rival Gang Leader quest and wait for the quest battle in the quest settlement, they will be directed to a new menu when the battle is ready.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Lord Needs Horses quest to end immediately after starting it.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Family Feud quest to fail after a successful persuasion.
Conversations & Encounters
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to move and control the camera freely in a multi-agent conversation.
- Training field ranged agents were not shooting to entity targets. This was fixed.
- A mounted trainee was added to the training field.
- An option to disable map notifications was added
- Party speed now updates as soon as the day ends. This should resolve issues with the night’s movement penalty not being applied properly.
- Not being able to talk to prisoners between cell bars is fixed.
- Modding tool fixes in preparation of the eventual release.
- Automatic nav mesh generation improvements for the modding tools.
- Added a new asset to breach the wall. Small bug fixes.
Other - Miscellaneous
- One-handed throwing axes can now be used as melee weapons. (Default button: "X")
- Fixed a physics bug that occurred while riding a horse over a ladder that is on the ground.
- Ranged weapon calculation could cause an application crash. This was fixed.
- Dropped equipment from dead agents could cause a crash related to weapon calculation specifics. This was fixed.
- The format of streaming textures was changed. This improves texture streaming speed and reduces hard disk size of the game by 10GB.
- Mount and dismount animations and timings updated.
- Pushed mounts used to push back against agents to restore their original position. They now no longer do this and remain at their new positions.