- Fixed a crash that occurs on the campaign map at different times.
- Fixed a rare crash for encounter menus.
- Fixed a rare crash when entering a tournament.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when trying to activate the Army of Poachers quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after Save & Load when the player is inside the training field with a companion.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when trying to talk with army members that are inside an army that the player is leading.
- Fixed a bug that leads to a crash in the Army of Poachers quest if the player retreats from the quest battle.Fixed a crash which could happen during scene entry or exit.Fixed a rare crash with the main storyline.Fixed a crash that could happen when prisoners were transferred to bandit parties through barter.
- Increased performance / disabled auto-saving game on exiting the game.
Save & Load
- Added functionality to update party and map event positions to support save games in cases where the main map has changed.
- Additional Chinese translations and translation fixes.
- Turkish translation updates.
- Fixed some chairs inside Khuzait level 2 keep.
- Added new dynamic barriers for AI and indestructible merlons to Empire castle, Sturgeon town and Vlandian city.
- New keep and village banners for factions have been added.
- Some beards have been retouched and cleaned, LODs added.
- Added 2 new Sturgian armours.
- Updated some Aserai civil clothes textures.
- Fixed a cloth simulation mesh bug.
- Khans Guard cloth simulation tweaked.
- Lancer Armour cloth simulation tweaked.
- Fixed AI spawn points and some season issues on Battanian villages.
- Fixed some navigation mesh issues on Sturgian villages.
- Fixed visual issues on various prefab meshes such as village houses, stairs,etc .
- Fixed holster physics.
- The scene of Pen Cannoc has been changed according to the city's location on the map.
- Some interior scenes were corrected in accordance with the culture and level of the settlements.
- Fixed skinning problem (or visual glitches) on one of the civilian dresses.
- Added 5 new battania shields.
- Added new main map attack animation.
- Added three new music tracks for the campaign mode.
- Minor updates for existing campaign mode tracks.
- User Interface for Sandbox Kingdom creation
- A new shortcut, "Left Ctrl" (like Left Shift) has been added to affect the entire stack with the action (e.g Transfer, Upgrade etc.)
- Added new images for map notification circles, settlement owner changed and siege underway.
- Barter auto offer button will turn green if the current status of the barter is acceptable.
- "Army Created" map notification inspection and Kingdom army "show on map" button now will directly focus on the army, if that army is currently visible on the map, instead of showing the army's target.
- Now non-traded item prices in inventory are updated correctly. i.e. If the player sold a horse, only that horse's price would be updated but the market price for the same category horses would also change but not show. This didn't result in any miscalculation of the total cost of the transaction, it was purely visual and it's now fixed.
- Fixed character visual blocking the selection for perks over 275 skill level in character developer in some aspect ratios.
- Fixed perks vertical and horizontal placements in character developer in non 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Fixed vertical placement of the game menu in non 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Fixed map event tooltips showing wrong colours for the map event sides.
- Fixed a bug that caused map event icons being shown below the map
- Fixed a bug that caused kingdom decision map notification item not getting removed after leaving a kingdom
Battles and Sieges
- Auto Calculation Improvements
- Troop formation spawn positions did not match formation movement targets at the beginning of missions. This was fixed.
- Players can now give formation arrangement orders (shield wall, etc.) at the beginning of missions. Such orders will now override the default stop order.
- Due to a bug in hideouts, the empty formations in the player's team were not under the player's control and therefore, when troops were transferred, they couldn't be controlled anymore. This was fixed.
- The main agent and other lords now preserve their level of detail when they die in a mission.
- In certain siege scenes, troops would start running between two siege towers instead of climbing. This issue was resolved and major improvements were made about the problems in pathfinding over siege towers and climbing ladders (especially ladders of siege towers).
- Increased distance between friendly troops. This improves the spacing inside combat and reduces friendly troops hindering themselves
Character Development System
- Major changes and fixes have been made for two-handed skill perks.
- Added secondary effects of one-handed perks.
- Fixed charm, leadership, trade & medicine perk bugs.
- Fixed a problem where it was not possible to select newly changed perks in older save files.
- Fixed a perk exploit that caused huge troop experience gain.
Clan and Party
- Added 160+ ladies and a few young male lords to the clans.
- Fixed a bug where the player's banner was not visible before clan tier 2.
- Heroes can now marry after age 45.
- NPC parties now also visit neutral towns and villages to recruit and buy food.
- Disabled defection behaviour for NPCs that are in armies.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Implemented War and Peace Kingdom Decisions that are accessible from the Kingdom Diplomacy Screen. Kingdom Decisions now show support for all types of decisions.
- Implemented Sandbox Kingdom Creation, which is possible through the clan screen and not dependent on the main storyline. Players need to have at least 1 settlement and a tier 4 clan. Then players can select their kingdom's culture (consisting of their settlements' culture or their own clan's culture), select their initial policies (up to 4) and, finally, select the name for their new Kingdom.
- Fixed a bug where traits and skills did not affect persuasion chances.
- Fixed a bug where safe passages that were previously agreed upon were not working as intended after the game was loaded.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Fixed a bug that caused a "Capture the Enemy" menu button to be activated after raiding a village.
- When we request a meeting from the outside of a castle or settlement, every noble will now be on the list of accessible characters.
- Players can now recruit mercenaries from the tavern menu.
Quests & Issues
- Implemented a new quest. Lord parties will ask the player to bring horses (or camels) when they don't have enough mounts for their troops on foot.
- Adjusted the Extortion By Deserters Quest difficulty. The settlement defender party spawned during Extortion By Deserters quest now uses the default militia template of the settlement's culture. The Deserter party will no longer disappear when the Extortion By Deserters Quest ends but rather becomes a regular bandit party. Added new notifications to the Extortion By Deserters quest to make it easier for the player to complete the quest.
- Fixed the face key of the Spy Among Us quest character "Confident Contender".
- Fixed a bug with the Rival Gang Leader quest where the troop selection screen for the companion solution was populated with prisoners only.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck in dialogues of main storyline quests.
Conversations & Encounters
- Fixed a rare bug that caused an infinite dialogue loop after barter.
- Fixed a bug that caused resetting the amount of gold that is carried in a caravan after a trade.
- Fixed a few minor issues in the Rival Gang Leader quest.
- Armours and armour types on faction troops have been redistributed in order to improve unit balance based on tiers.
- Shields were redistributed for faction troops based on their new hit points and values. New Battanian shields have been added to the Battanian Faction Troops. Some units doing too well or too poorly on playtests have been slightly optimized stat-wise.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes allowed the camera to clip into walls in khuzait dungeons.
- An NPC was added to the ranged tutorial area.
- Fixed a bug that causes some thrones to be unusable.
- Fixed a bug that causes some child NPC's to fly.
- When a hideout is cleared, the surrounding bandit parties get new ai so the probability of reinfesting the same hideout decreases.
- Uncovered and fixed an extremely rare bug where the game would tick while it was paused.
- “Tsagaan Castle” new TDM map which has a Khuzait theme.
- "Baravenos Encirclement (Siege):
- Rearranged defender spawn positions to avoid them being locked out. Removed a side gate/entrance. Added a destructible gate in front of the last flag.
- Overhauled the right side of the castle. The Tunnel entrance is now more obvious and changed the way to get up to the top wall from the siege tower.
- Visual improvements (also changed the season to spring); Many performance improvements
- Xauna (Skirmish):
- Completely overhauled the main building. Overall simplified the layout and spawn areas. Added more cover to the middle part of the map.
Server & Network
- Added match history to social tab. Players can look through information about their 10 last played games. This information includes winner, score, factions, map, game type and players in the match. This feature is completely client-side so deleting your game files might cause you to lose your match history.
- Improved Friends panel. Added in-game friends feature that allows you to add other players as friends in the game. You can add players from your recent games as friends.
- Implemented a new loading screen for Multiplayer. Now while the game is loading, players will be able to see the game mode, map's name and a summary of the game mode while in the loading screen.
- Fixed estimated video memory usage bar not being visible in MP options in some cases.
- Fixed couchable usage icon in MP
- Fixed a rare crash in big battles.
- Fixed a rare crash related to asset loading.
- Major CPU performance improvements in the UI system. (Especially on multi-core machines)
- Fixed a rare file read issue which could cause the game to try to allocate billions of bytes to memory.
- Improved multi-core usage of the game.
- Physics performance improvements - especially in siege scenes.
- Improved garbage collection and fragmentation.
- The majority of the managed garbage collector spikes during big battles were eliminated
- Optimized the rendering of corpses.
- Due to frame stutters, some particles were skewing unrealistically (e.g. dust particles generated by horses). This was fixed.
- Added New rider idle animations.
- New stand idles added for camel and its rider.
- Added new damage reaction animations for camels.
Battles & Sieges
- Fixed a problem related to corpses hanging in the air.
- Enabled charging agents to move together in formation. Both cavalry and infantry troops in formation now tend to stay in line while charging at the enemy. Cavalry formations will try to regroup before charging back, if the formation is intact.
- Improved Asian language text parsers. Now line breaks will be consistent with the language's line break rules.
- Gauntlet text parser now supports the zero-width-space character
- Fixed dependency sorting of modules in the launcher.
- Fixed text input areas not showing characters in the correct language font, making every character show-up as question marks.
- Fixed a visual glitch on clients where the lance is flipped like a javelin when the alternative usage is toggled soon after a couched lance collision happens.
- Fixed rendering of some shields that appeared white.
- Added spark particles for parry and chamber blocks.