Napoleonic Wars 1.21 is now available!
If you own the game on Steam or GOG you should have automatically recieved the update; otherwise, you can download the patch from our Napoleonic Wars download page.
PATCH NOTES (1.21):
- Added a button to the left of the map selection that when clicked, brings up a menu of all of the available maps. When you select a map, it will take you back to the admin panel with that map selected. this will make navigating the map list easier, especially with number of custom maps selectable in the panel being fixed.
- Added automatic friendly fire on and off depending on when you want it. If you leave the number at 0, it will not toggle the settings off and no. FF will turn off when the round ends.
- Added the ability for admins to ban admins. this will have to be done through scripting by uncommenting the code.
- Added a new admin weapon; Cannonball launcher.
- Added a range of new items for server side modders to spawn like tea cups, and wooden training weapons
- Added a new map
- Improved the player hitbox, should reduce pokes.
- Redone the cannonball hit detection a bit, balls hit much more accurate now both buildings and players/horses. if you crouch it is taken in account and a horse can be shot away under you.
- Revered some of the changes of last patch in regards to melee
- Reduced number of light infantry, partizani, and pirate numbers in Commander Battle
- Gave rhine artillery train the correct swords.
- Lights infantry and rifles have the same stats in Commander Battle
- All arty troops should receive a buff from the arty officer.
- Bandages swing faster and can no longer do a down attack.(cant block)
- Build props were changed to make it easier to see where they will be when built. also changed their col meshes to make building easier. (example, the fence posts can be hit to build them)
- Fixed an issue with skirmishers with regards to class limits.
- Fixed competitive scoring. in combination with for instance slays.
- Fixed a bunch of issues with the admin panel setting the wrong settings.
- Fixed an error message regarding highlanders in CB.
- Improved teleporting doors.
- Improved Rambo feature. you have an increase of 50% range of the rambo range when you have less than 4 bots. so if the range was 50 meters, you now have 75 meters. if you are the last one, you can attack where you please.
- Fixed a bug with the royal prop boxes + fixed some strings for them.
- Fixed doors not having physics after reset in some game modes.
- Changed officer bonus to cav to only work on horseback and tweaked the bonus it provides in non CB modes. It now increases the speed of horses.
- Made default custom maps better.
- Fixed issue with the amount of custom maps you can select in the admin panel.
- Fixed preset arty not working on the first round of a map.
- Added some new sapper messages for planting props to show if your planting too fast, or on a bad location.
- Fixed issue with musicians speed changing when it shouldn't while playing a song after getting a speed buff.
- Fixed auto beacon not working properly when there were 2 players left.
- Fixed birds not moving.