Software Engineer, Tools
We are looking for an experienced “Tools Programmer” who will take part in design and implementation to ensure the tools’ proper functioning. If you have the requirements and the desire, we want you to be a part of our family!
- Maintaining current tools in the engine, suggesting improvements and implementing new systems whenever necessary
- Analyzing and correcting the tools bugs determined by other working units and tools testers
- Working closely with engine and art team to create efficient and user friendly workflows
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in tools/UI development using QT C++(QT Widgets) framework.
- Being self-motivated!
- Willingness to pitch in on many areas of software development
- Passion for playing games (especially the Mount & Blade series!)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of C#, Python
- Experience with popular game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine etc.)
- Familiarity with 3D content creation tools (Blender, 3ds Max, Maya, etc.)
- Fluency of English (both spoken and written)