We are looking for experienced IT Specialists who are going to provide technical support to over 100 employees and ensure systems are running effectively and efficiently. This position requires working onsite. If you have the requirements and the desire, we want you to be a part of our family!
- Responsible for effective operation, installation/configuration, and maintenance of the organization's Information Management infrastructure including:
Printers, copiers and scanners
Information Security & Backup systems
Local area network
- Other office, software, and desktop related peripherals and equipment
- Development, documentation and analysis of computer systems and procedures, based on and related to user or system design specifications and platform operations
- Respond to staff requests to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with computer workstations and other IT systems
- Perform routine updates and patching of computers to address vulnerabilities and meet security requirements
- Inventory and tracking of all computer/network related hardware (tag and record equipment, track warranty info, maintain equipment documentation folders, track maintenance agreements)
- Research and evaluate new technologies to be used as enhancements or upgrades, or replacements to existing computers and other IT infrastructure equipment.
- Anticipate cost of replacing or updating equipment and handling service processes.
- Support onboarding of new employees and provide ongoing training for all employees on computer and software systems, policies, and information access.
- Being good at communication
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Fluency of English (both spoken and written)
- Minimum 2 years experience in end user supporting, installing software, patches, updates on desktops and laptops
- Great knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals
- No military obligation for male candidates