This patch includes a number of fixes, along with some minor new features and balance changes.
For the server hosters and non-Steam users, you can get the latest version from the Viking Conquest Downloads Page.
- Fixed some scene problems.
- Fixed script errors.
- Fixed levy issue with map banner.
- Fixed feast quest issue.
- Fixed maps getting frozen during coastal assaults.
- Fixed issues in Spanish translation.
- Fixed Picts not using crossbows.
- Battle of Aescesdum loop fixed.
- Fixed Ambush not being an option when player is wounded.
- Chain mail visual issue fixed.
- Banner visual issues fixed.
- No Trigger dialogue fixed.
- Ath Mor scene fixed.
- Fixed Douar fleet being accessible from land.
- Fixed Companions being nerfed.
- Fixed some minor siege issues.
- Fixed Solveig losing all her clothes.
- Other minor fixes.
- Chests added to a lot of hall scenes.
- Changed bandit leader to sea captain for viking parties.
- Colne Ceaster scene.
- Adjusted amount of money from bandit lairs.
- Prosperity recovery.
- Gore probability adjusted.
- No player kingdom possible during storyline.
- Improved performance on world map.
- No permanent death in Farmland and Troll's Bridge.
- Reduce minimum number of troops required to raid (now 20).