Napoleonic Wars 1.21 is now available!
If you own the game on Steam or GOG you should have automatically recieved the update; otherwise, you can download the patch from our Napoleonic Wars download page.
Napoleonic Wars has just received its largest update to date, bringing with it a host of bug fixes, game improvements, balance changes and a brand new faction: Rheinbund!
If you play the game on Steam or GOG you should have automatically recieved the update; otherwise, you can download the patch from our Napoleonic Wars download page.
Version 1.104 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- Tweaked the accuracy of the british and austrian light dragoons to make them more balanced with the other dragoon classes.
- Changed several maps to make them more balanced.
- Fixed a bug with commander battles, that did not allow anyone to spawn.
- Fixed a client side crash that happened often when joining a busy server.
- Fixed a melee exploit, that worked through switching a musket between melee and fire mode rapidly.
- Fixed a exploit that allowed a player to instantly reload a weapon that has recently been picked up from the ground.
- Fixed a lot of small map errors and glitches, and battle spawnpoints that were outside of the map border.
- Fixed a lot of small troop skill problems, like some troops were able to ride horses whilst their not supposed to, or could run faster than troops of the same class.
Version 1.006 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- Added “Litovskiy Ulanskiy Polk”, Lithuanian Lancer Regiment, to Russia.
- Added new swords for British Musicians and 95th Rifles, Austrian Infantry and Jägers.
- Added new wall scene props for mappers - in desert and wood styles.
- Added more destruction stages for some walls (that are commonly used in custom siege maps) and improved their textures.
- Added new French Officers pants.
- Pioneer earthworks can now be removed by using the shovel in alternate mode (accessible by press X).
- Added the top ten community maps from the mapping contest.
- Released full source code for modders.
Version 1.005 for Napoleonic Wars has been released. You can download the upgrade patch on our download page. The changelog is:
- You can now surrender to the enemy by pressing P on your keyboard (configurable).
- Added the ability to change your 3rd person field of view, use the plus and minus buttons on your numpad.
- Added a new map: Fort Hohenfels
- Redone the hit detection and damage calculation of the bayonet upper stab. It should now have the exact same code as the lower stab, but still need a different block direction.